Wednesday, June 22, 2011

To New Beginnings!

          Hey guys sorry I've been gone for quite some time. Needless to say summer crept up on me and I had quite a lot of things I had to do to wrap up the school year. I'm starting my summer job which is great to see all the guys again. I admit that this post isn't going to have much warmachine content but merely stating that I am still alive and that I intend to get back to posting soon especially since I have a few more models to show off!
         Also I've been giving it a lot of thought and I've decided that I need to work a lot more on my fundamentals in warmachine and so I am going to make myself play a specific number of battlebox games so I learn the intricacies of cryx as well as learning a lot of the important basics of the game itself. I'm currently leaning towards 30 battlebox games that way I have plenty experience with denny and I will most likely use her to once I get past the battlebox games and start building an army around her. It's a shame that privateer press makes such amazing fluff because its caused me to absolutely despise some characters (heres looking at you gaspy and denny....) So I pretty much hate playing the models just because of their character. But I've decided that I am truly missing out on the cryx experience if I refuse to play some of the best warcasters. On the otherhand I know my heart will be torn having to part ways with goreshade for a while... :( If anyone has any suggestions or comments to help me on my obligated reintroduction to warmachine it would be greatly appreciated! Thats all for now and as always sorry for the rambling tangent posts that I seem to always make!

          P.S. I decided to buy into the 10th anniversary sale and am finally going to start my legion army, I haven't decided if I am willing to build the box set yet due to the fact that I am going to be finding a gaming store soon and am desperately hoping I could  join into a slow grow league of some sort :)

No comments:

Post a Comment