Friday, March 18, 2011

Legion is OP!

Haha Luckily I am going to start a legion army! But thats a story for another day on a new blog that is yet to be made MUHAHAHAH. Anyways played a real nice guy today named Malfunction on vassal. Played 2 games. One might ask why I played 2 games when I normally play 1. Well simple dear views Legion murdered me in the beginning of second turn. Guess who forgot what eyeless sight does and decided to hide behind forest and stealth (me) <---- THIS GUY! Goreshade died literally half way through his turn. Second game was his trial of Bethayne.  This game hurt like hell in the beginning having lost BLT, 5 banes, and a reaper all within the 2nd turn due to feat. Well after some shenannigans between the two of us I managed to get my feat off on Belphagore and smashed up Belp. Unfortunately he lived.... Needless to say I've lost twice today and it hurt real real bad. Once again sorry I haven't done a decent battle report in quite some time :( A lot of personal issues are coming up and I'm within inches of having a panic attack so just trying to take it a day at a time. Hopefully within 2 weeks when most of the problems will be done and over it can hopefully get this blog back on track. For those of you who have been kind enough to stay with me I appreciate it :)

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Hope things get better soon. And don't worry about losing to Legion. They are broken. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks haha I hope to! Yeah but its okay because I shall one day become a legion owner myself! :)

    ReplyDelete