Friday, January 21, 2011

Woo FINALLY GOT PHOTOS : )

Sorry for the caps but really excited I finally got my photos!
Now to begin photo spam... Please forgive the blehness of my photos, I can't afford a second desk lamp or a good camera, as well as this is my very first time posting photos of my models.
Also sorry for how many I photos I took.
Denny!




Snuggles the slayer!





I can has hug?

Spewey (Defiler)





Fido! Fetch! (Deathripper)







Smashy! (Deathripper [needs a face fix])



Why his name is smashy

Reaper! (1st model I painted for Warmachine) Captain Pointy :)







Family Photo!

Slayer and his chicken brothers

Denny and her chickens

2 comments:

  1. Looking great man! Always nice to have stuff painted. Have you had anymore games inn? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly no :( I have finals this week so probably won't be able to get another game in for another 4 days at least. But once I do I'll be sure to actually take notes and write a good battle report since now I know someone is finally listening :)

    ReplyDelete